Wednesday, July 08, 2009

How to become happy?


I gain to become so tension? Am i a good Leena or a bad Leena?
I have got to know accidentally that I am just a backup. What should i react? Happy? Sad? Give up?
We might easy to find someone to love but we are not easy to control and communicate with both others.
haihzzz.... I really don't know how a man thinks? You can ignore me from others, avoid me for every things but you want me to give all of mine to you.
Wish I'm always 18 years old and that was my forever happiest day.
~~Leena~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean a backup.... He is two timing? There are plenty of good men out there.... don't waste your time on something which is not worth your youth. :) Learn to Enjoy your life and do what you like.

MaMaSan (MMS)

Anonymous said...

try this blog for happiness http://the-secret-to-happiness.blogspot.com/

p. im on a quest to findd hapines

Leena said...

MMS:
Backup is meaning..im the 2nd choice. is not far to me