Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sat, 27th June 2009


Today is Saturday, My ex-college Alan's birthday.
Since tonight I am going to my best friend wai yan Pre-wedding night party in her house, I have to arrange my time so that I can meet Alan and wish him happy birthday!
I am waiting for Chee Yen and Seow Yann to come to my house by evening, and then we will head to Wai Yan house.
I have a fight with my dear, some mis-communication problem. Sigh! Hope this problem can be solve very very fast.
I have been know him for six years. Six years ago I meet him through ICQ :) haha.. long time old grandmother story lol... And now we couple for 5 years. (if we are lucky, we had marry and have our child lol) but it is still early for both of us, we never think it yet.. hopefully very soon lol... :)
Five years, so much and so many of up and down-s... in our life.
I am still love him so much.. (although when we quarrel, we both cry to broke up) but i hope it will not happens again... until the end!!!
~~Leena~~

No comments: