Saturday, June 27, 2009

Touge?



As i remember, Steven Khong introduce TK to me.
I remember that day was Monday, I knew TK and Danail both in a time.
Long long story....
Steven and I went to night market at Gunung Rapat and after we finished walk and eat, we decide to go kopitiam Ampang for a cup of tea since it was still early.
When we were there, I had notice Danail just sit beside our table, yet we don't know we will know him very soon.
And yet... I saw a KE70 with very noisy engine sound pass by kopitiam :) haha.. and i ask Steven Khong "what a noisy dai pao che car!!"
He told me, he knew the owner (that was TK lol)
Straight he gives TK a call
"why are you so hurry" Steven Khong said
" I am rushing to kopitiam to meet a friend" TK said
"Oh cool, we are there too, meet you there" Steven Khong said
thats how we know each other.
The world is so small, yet his girlfriend was my ex-school mate but we are from different class :)
After introducing each other and some chit chat, TK suggest for a Touge, I am like a kampung girl and ask "What is Touge? Can eat? Delicious? "
sigh... they look at me and said "Come i show you, we go now" :)
Then, I am just sitting on the white mix red KE70 car, (it looks like a rubbish car,and i call it rubbish car. no idea why this name appear on my mind) At first was scary.. cause i had never sat on a track car before, elsemore want to go for a Touge at Cameron Road?? Wow!! is a big experience to me!!
The whole journey is just take less than 10 minutes..
When i was up on the check point.. I found myself blur blur. Cant imagine i could have a chance to do this in my life! After chill out around half hour, taking pictures I sit on Danail's MR2 and downhill. It was excited too! Once this is the first time i sit on a sports car by the age 22.. so shy lar!
Down to bottom, Steven said I had never know what is drift, and we all 4 person, head to hill city industries area and go for a drift with TK's car...
Oh MY GOD!! It feel like roller costers!
But i believe, Touge may release tention because, when driving we need to keep the mind clear and think where is the breaking point, how to turn and how to safe once we overstear or understear, and TK teaches me alot of driving skills. Thank you!
By the clock 11pm.. we go home and say Good Night to everyone..
~~Leena~~

No comments: