Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last 2 days for August

Sleepy Saturday. Going for a nap soon.
Hugging my fat pig do posting blog..Want to ooi ooi jor lo.
Feel wana write something before go to bed!
Called someone this afternoon. clear up the mind and think of many things.
Hrm.... what to write for today? Just write my first time lar!

Meaning first time have my night life.
He brought me to shuttle on Merdeka eve.. Suppose we celebrating there, but I am not suitable for disco I think. And he bring me off, wana to have 2 person't life.
Plan to go Padang Ipoh. Meet up my beloved brother - Vishnu. But that was big traffic jam. We stuck on the road. Worry can reach on time or not. Sadly, we can't. So we count downed inside the car.. our 584~~ haha!!
First time to watch fire works with him inside the car. Feeling sweet, and blissful!
Hope it never ends lor!
Time to bed... Night night my dear!!
~~Leena~~Lee~~

No comments: