Friday, August 28, 2009

Visit a friend

I went to hospital, to visit a friend. She just give birth. Is a baby girl!
So cute.. She is my KL friend from my work place. Came back Ipoh to give birth. Husband's family in Ipoh
The baby is 3.2KG Pretty big woo~~
Love the baby so much..she is cute,like a red apple :) Feeling wanted to eat her LOL!!
The nurse almost not allowed me to go for the visit. As you all know, H1N1 now a days, every one need to check before enter the hospital. My temperature was 38'c!
Oh I am not fever OK! Please let me go in to see the baby. In the end, wear mask lor! Mask party in the hospital~~
Pretty much people give birth recently. Jamie just got her princess last month. Facebook there are a few people give birth too! Seems like economy start to grow... Everyone is starting to making baby..Never care of H1N1..haha~~
Wish the baby grows up healthy and peacefully!!
~~Leena~~Lee~~

No comments: