Wednesday, September 23, 2009

KL Trip

I went for KL for 2D1N trip! with bakalooi,990,king and my dear.
we start our journry on sat noon around 2! and GOGOGO!!
It was heavy rain after we go out from Simpang Pulai!
Driving with alan's rush, we are safety reach sg. buluh rest station!
We had burger king and A&W! Was so funny, meet my neighbor on my next table! :)
nice burger we had! and continur our journey to kl!
first place we got to drop to our condo and rest, make up our eye ear nose and mouth!
Go dinner at SS2! me and dear will sleep at room at night time, those 3 guards will sleep in living hall
We continue hang out to The Curve!
I saw my beloved TGI Friday too bad I am too full, otherwise sure i squeeze some cheese inside my stomach!!
nevermind we still can go sanctuary! so happy is. i found wifi in sanctuary!
hehehe.... so enjoyable lar!! while clubbing while online facebook!!
meet nick,alex and tobby as new friends in kl, happy are, they hang arounds although we dono each other at all, and those man did not wear jacket inside ice bar! we girls cold like hell!! too cole!!!!
after it... balik rumah tidur... before it, back SS2 makan supper!! Ate wan tan... so nice! I drove nick's Vios through PJ town... first time i drive at late night time, feeling nice! this car is nice too!

Hrm... wondering when is the turn nick come down ipoh soI bring him to our Barroom?!!

~~Leena~~Lee~~