Friday, September 04, 2009

office day

It is still like a ice box in my office~~
so cold!! fuck off! why must a office small like my room, but the air corn is big as those restaurent's?
sometime think maybe my boss is stupid lor... haha~~~~
Boss out station to KL.. until next week. Sigh!! alone in the office, more bored. Lucky I have auntie Lucy and the office boy in my room.... to accompany me la!
Office boy is just 22 years old, still like a kid! haha... But he make me catch him didn't Puasa lo!!
But hor, he still go out help me to buy lunch cause is too hot outside.
Outside hot and inside cold, I will easily get sick lo.
It is too cold in my office room... until I'm sick. Oh no cough came back to visit me, running nose in the morning and sneeze. Went for my panel, he said I got to maintain my body warm otherwise my good friend Asthma will come back stay with me. That time I will need to take long-term medicine.
It is because, if it is too cold my lungs will become "small". according what doctor told me lo.
Fever came to visit me few days ago..
Why la my health become so weak already? Maybe because of the small "accident" and it cause my health become bad... sad sad~~
Any ways to keep body warm? I just wear jacket in the office.. Too bad jor!!
Haih.. Looks like everything so sui recently.. Got to go hit small people jor..!!
~~Leena~~Lee~~

No comments: