Tuesday, September 15, 2009

OL night

Went Barroom with my beloved Connie and Alvin for the OL night. Is Office Look night not Old Ladies night LOL... Being enjoy at the night. My mun mun came while middle of the club club... So he really have a OL look on the night! Just like a sales man. I drank 2 cups of Strongbow... it takes my life.. haha... This beer really nice! Beside Kilkenny, this is what I love the most!!
Sadly I forgotten to bring my BNHT to barroom le!! Otherwise, something can add into my cocktail!!
Still the same, I love to dance with my dear Connie, Oh no she was da k lun with her god sister that night, faint!! lucky, Maybellin is here with me.. so she is my partner!! and mun mun too!! Sadly.. go home around 1am... drunk jor lo.. too tired and too hungry!!!!~~

In the end... Tired night!!
~~Leena~~Lee~~

No comments: